Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Champion

03-04-09, It is a beautiful day. There is a good wind blowing and 73 degrees. The peach, pear, and plum trees are blooming. Birds are singing and I am listening to Styx. Best of all I received a shipment of Punch Champion cigars today. These small perfectos are my favorite cigar for the price. I have not had any for quite some time. The vendor where I usually buy them has been backordered for about six months. I found a five pack on cigarbid.com and won them for $15.00. Excellent price being that the last time I bought one at a retail store it was $5.85. I have a box of 25 on the way from Cigars International.

These are a natural tobacco. One of the only naturals I really like and buy. The size is 4.5X60. They always have a very nice draw and burn. They are mild to medium. They have a smooth wood/leather spicy taste with a hint of chocolate from time to time. The smoke is thick and white. The aroma is very pleasing. My wife can tell if I am smoking one of these just by the smell. I am going to finish this smoke on this beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment